Healthy Chat Coaching is all about adding meaning to ambition. You’ll know if this type of conversation is right for you when you find yourself thinking something like:
‘I love my family, my home, my choices and am confident with how I see those progressing. I love my work and business and I’m motivated and inspired by it. Here’s the thing though … I just know there’s something more.’
A Healthy Chat coaching conversation might be about your:
- life choices and relationships
- contribution to family & communities
- ability to show up more authentically at home, at work, for yourself
- small daily habits which, over time, make a huge positive difference
- leadership skills
- relationship with risk – and how to not let that hold you back
- awareness of your unique purpose
You’ll leave these conversations:
- what your next steps are
- how to use your experiences for meaningful change
- more about how your intuition works
- a connection to your purpose
- a deeper freedom
- that less is often more
Healthy Chat coaching is facilitated by me, a qualified Executive & Corporate Coach. Sessions can be booked as a one-off or can evolve to a continuous program that’s regularly reviewed. Most ongoing, high performing coaching clients in time shift to 1 x 30-minute phone/zoom session per fortnight.
To book a Healthy Chat session, call or email now. You can also email for a free 15-minute phone conversation to discuss the outcome you’re looking for, explore how coaching will work for you and ask any questions.
Get In Touch
Tel: 07798 792763
ONLINE – we’ll work together from wherever you are in the UK.
My home-office is on Scotland’s east coast, between Aberdeen & Dundee. However because I work with each of my clients online via Zoom, Skype or FaceTime it means that you, your partner or your children can access a Healthy Chat and Human Givens Therapy from wherever you are in the UK (and overseas too).
Monday – Friday: 8.00 – 6.00pm
Get in touch now:
You can email, text or phone (leave a voicemail) at:
Tel: 07798 792763